Join us in Telegram!
Job title: Due Diligence Specialist
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wholesale Integrated Process, Risk & Control (IPRC): Supports Wholesale lines of business in the Risk Identification, risk and control documentation, Quality Assurance etc. Also performs the RCSA risk and control assessment for these processes.
About the Role
This position will be working with the Wells Fargo Financial Crimes Risk Management Team within the WFCO. The Due Diligence Specialist will report to a Due Diligence Lead
- Conducting Know your Customer (KYC) Compliance process for WFCCO processes in line with the requirements of the USA Patriot Act as well as Wells Fargo corporate AML / BSA policy requirements.
- Analyze risks on escalated, referred, or alerted negative news. Communicate negative findings to lines of business and supply guidance on course of action.
- Identifying and researching the patterns, trends and anomalies in transactional and customer data to detect, prevent, mitigate and report suspicious activity related to money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Review Customer Due Diligence information for accuracy and investigate discrepancies.
- Identify Higher Risk clients and obtain Enhanced Due Diligence where appropriate.
- Analyze potentially suspicious activity, which will require the review of historical activity along with customer information.
- Interact with compliance representatives to assess potential unusual activity.
- Maintain program and procedures, making updates as needed.
- Assist as needed with examinations and/or audits.
- 1 -2 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, criminal justice, fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, or investigations of financial crimes or policy violations; experience in the foregoing Operational Risk Management processes and / or Compliance or Audit Programs of a banking back office operations.
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of BSA/AML programs including all aspects of KYC and / or other related risk and regulatory disciplines.
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management and functional groups.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
- Sound analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and a broad background in Wholesale Banking.
- Experience in Operational risk management processes and/or compliance and / or audit and / or regulatory programs with KYC Duties.
- On-boarding KYC customer processing or Financial Crimes Investigations experience strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of CIP/CDD/EDD requirements.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 01:09:23 GMT
Join us in Telegram!
Apply for the job now!