Join us in Telegram!
Job title: Manager – Customer Success – B2B SaaS Product (1-5 yrs)
Job description: Position : Customer Success Manager- B2B (SaaS Product)
Location : Location: Gurgaon(NCR)/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
Note : We are currently working from home, but looking for someone who is ready to work at office once the ongoing covid-19 situation is under control.
Experience : 1+ years of experience in Tech products/ SaaS /Cloud products in same profile.
About company : India’s leading eSign, eStamp and Document Workflow Platform. Eliminating paper from paperwork since 2016
It is an exciting B2B SaaS startup on a mission to liberate Indian companies from paper.
Our unified eSign, eStamp and Document Workflow platform makes it faster and easier for businesses to enter into agreements with their customers, clients, business partners and investors in a secure and compliant manner.
At the intersection of technology, law and finance, we operate in one of the most exciting B2B SaaS markets in the country.
More than 750 Top Indian companies like Federal Bank, ICICI Lombard, Airtel Payments Bank, HDFC Ltd., WeWork India and more are eliminating paper from their paperwork through our products.
We were also the document platform of choice for India’s highest value deal to be eSigned to date.
But we aren’t satisfied.
We want to scale up 100 times of our current volumes and revenue in 5 years. For us to be successful in this mission – we need your help!
We are looking for people who see challenges as opportunities & not obstructions. People who possess ruthless problem-solving skills & a no-excuses attitude.
We expect that any person joining us should :
– Have the ability to communicate constructively and candidly
– Understand prioritization and resource-efficiency
– Have the ability to quickly understand and align for business requirements
– Should be persistent in their attempt to reach goals.
– Be curiously explorative and believe that they can do great things!
– It has a customer retention rate of 99.5% – and is currently being used by more than 750 top Indian companies. To build on this immense traction gained and to drive it further, we are looking to add high-quality Sales professionals to our team.
– We are looking for an account management champion who becomes the trusted advisor to clients and drives the adoption of company’s products eSign workflow solutions to ensure customer success.
– Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on process to company products Enterprise clients
– Configure and manage client’s use of products; Assist and Train clients to do it on their own.
– Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals.
– Drive product adoption, increasing overall retention and achieve process success for customers.
– Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required.
– Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys.
– Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success with us.
– Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate.
– Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities.
– 1+ years of experience in Tech products/ SaaS /Cloud products in same profile.
– Experience in dealing with Enterprise customers would be preferred.
– Understanding of SaaS would be preferred.
– Understanding of BFSI would be preferred.
– Good in MS Excel, Word and Power-point.
– Key behavioural traits: Agility, Analytical, Pleasantly Persistent.
– Willing to join immediately ideally within April/May.
– Comfortable with joining and working remotely for the time being.
Recruitment Process :
– To effectively evaluate your application, it is important that we get to know you better. It is necessary that you complete the job-based assessment.
– Please answer all questions in the assessment thoroughly.
– You will be shortlisted based on your profile and answers to the job – based assessment.
– On being shortlisted, you would be contacted for the interview process.
– We further have 3 rounds of interviews.
– Your final CTC would be decided on the basis of your skills, experience and final assessment.