Join us in Telegram!
Job title: Network Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: About Wells Fargo India Solutions
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Technology Infrastructure (TI) team is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
About the Role
The team member will join the Sustainment engineering in Network Services/ENS WFIS supporting multiple lines of businesses located throughout the Enterprise network in large admin sites and satellite data centers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to): Provide technical support and consultation associated with all network systems. Execute changes into the above environments via the WF change control process outside of business hours, assist on mitigating risk for the enterprise by proactively addressing capacity problems or system related issues, participate in enterprise level projects from an engineering perspective and responsible for IOS upgrade, drift management, implementing, testing, and researching industry best practices.
Develops specifications for large complex network systems and test voice and/or data communications solutions. Designs complex system upgrades. Leads the evaluation of vendor proposals, conducts network studies and traffic analyses, develops network architectures, prepares forecasts of network traffic and capacity, and recommends modifications to the network configurations that reduce costs or improve service. This team member serves as a high level technical resource, on large-scale voice and/or data communications issues.
- 7-9 years of experience designing LAN/WAN/Datacenter solutions for large enterprises.
- 7-9 years of experience with IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with configuration of Cisco routing and switching latest platforms and solutions.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creating and or updating technical design documentation used by engineering teams (proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2007 and Visio Professional)
- Must be self-driven and able to work with little supervision and direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers or Electronics with 7-9 Years of Networking Experience
- CCNP/Datacenter/Security Certification preferred
- Strong understanding of QoS configurations to support the WAN and enterprise standards.
- Strong experience in installing Cisco Routers/Switches in the field
- Strong understanding of the following routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP
- Strong understanding of the following layer 2 switching protocols: Spanning Tree, Trunking, Etherchannel
- Strong understanding of the following: HSRP, CBWFQ, DSCP, NAT/SNAT, TCP/IP, Multicast, Ethernet
- Strong familiarity with the following WAN technologies: Carrier provided MPLS VPN connectivity, optical transport solutions such as OC3, OC12, OC48, DWDM, and Ethernet WAN solutions.
- Strong understanding of DNS/domain services
- Python/Perl/Ansible scripting experience a plus
- Cloud computing and Network Automation experience will be preferred
- Experience and familiarity with Change control processes
- Strong hands-on experience on Cisco platforms – 9K,7K,5K and ASR series.
Market Skills and Certifications
CCNA, CCNP, Datacenter ,DCNM, DNA, SDDC, Network Automation ,Ansible/Python
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 23:43:49 GMT
Join us in Telegram!
Apply for the job now!