Join us in Telegram!
Job title: Project Quality Engineer
Job description: We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Project Quality Engineer
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
About Alstom in India
Alstom has established a strong presence in India. Currently, the company is executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Phase 1 in the construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of 12000HP locomotives is also complete at Madhepura, Bihar while the depot at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh is ready to commence operation. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3600 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world. India
Ensure the project Quality and safety assurance on the project and coordinate all quality and safety activities throughout the project
Ensure consistency between the project QCD objectives and the customer’s satisfaction
Customer links and management
- Be the interface with the customer quality and safety teams
- Define and monitor correct execution of the project quality plan
Project execution controls
- Ensure Project Quality plan application, supporting the project teams to prepare gate reviews & follow up related action plans
- Support PM to build the files for Gate Reviews based on verified evidences
- Report quality and safety alerts
- Ensure quality of the modifications made during the project
- Ensure REX process within the project
- Ensure that safety assessment is correctly implemented (ie : safety review) and prepare safety authorization.
- Control project deliverables compliance through inspection and audits – to authorize presentation / delivery to customer
- Ensure quality of Field operational process to achive good output
- Manage Non conformities and Safety issues and animate problem solving during project execution phase
- Measure and improve project quality performance
COMPETENCIES & EDUCATION
Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation)
Rigor and Discipline, Ability to say ‘NO’, Resilience
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding about processes
Fluent in English communication
Location – Bengaluru
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 22:11:01 GMT
Join us in Telegram!
Apply for the job now!