Join us in Telegram!
Job title: Software Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: About Wells Fargo India
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto, Cards and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, credit cards, merchant services and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role
Individual contributor role; Primary responsibility as Java developer and configuration engineer. Hands on coding and test automation role; Provides Technical support to the co-located teams. Provides better design and automation solutions to make the development process better and faster. Takes a lead role in driving the usage of latest technology/Frameworks. Motivates the team to use the tools that improve the quality of the product. Motivated to transform the technology platform.
As a Software Engineer working for the highly visible and Strategic initiative aiming to transform the Wells Fargo Home Lending platform of Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) LOB of India and Philippines you will be responsible for:
Primary responsibility as Java developer and Configuration engineer
Perform application development using rule based configuration
Perform Test Automation using Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber
Work in agile teams to develop features of product in collaboration with the US teams
Acts as expert technical resource to team & provide direction/mentoring
Identify engineering process bottlenecks & opportunities for improvement. Report risks early & proactively remove blockers to ensure timely execution of projects
Involved in building, customizing, deploying & managing the environment/ test automation frameworks, test harnesses & fixtures
Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, documentation, RCA, track defect resolution, analyze/report test results & capture quality engineering metrics to provide insights/conclusions
Strong knowledge of QA methodology/tools & proficient in developing test strategies, test plans
Actively contribute towards requirements analysis & design/architecture reviews, impact analysis, proof of concepts & value creation
Focuses on testability of application’s features like scalability, reliability, consistency, robustness, performance
Market Skills and Certifications
- B.Tech or equivalent with 8+ years’ experience in development/automation engineer roles
- CI/CD working knowledge with tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Gradle, SonarQube
- Troubleshoot & debug applications/programs, perform unit testing, code reviews, code quality & security checks for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Automation tools experience (Selenium, Appium) for development of automated tests across application layers (UI/Service/Data)
- Experienced in TDD & BDD, Junit/Test NG and Cucumber
- Experienced to design/develop/maintain reusable/scalable Automation Test frameworks (POM, TestNG, QMetry)
- Familiar with Static code analysis, Code coverage analysis, Cross-browser testing, API testing & Test Data Management. Adhere to best practices/coding standards
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum SDLC & tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in offshore-onshore model & collaborating with all stakeholders
- Detail oriented, independent, logical thinker, problem solver, team player along with excellent communication, reporting & analytical skills
- Knowledge in Banking mortgage domain
- Ability to work well in a team and individually.
- Strong exposure and experience with full software development life cycles – Agile (Scrum and/or Kanban), Waterfall, Iterative Methodologies.
- Development experience with multi-tier enterprise level applications.
- Ability to actively and professionally participate in detailed discussions with various levels of management, senior engineering teams and architects.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 07:28:09 GMT
Join us in Telegram!
Apply for the job now!