Join us in Telegram!
Job title: Software Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
Team member will be working on Application Development work in WIMT.
◦ Involve in end -end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
◦ Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
◦ Work independently, analyze requirements and upstream/downstream impact.
◦ Discuss with stakeholders, design solutions and implement
◦ Able to switch between projects in the group.
◦ Individual contributor in the Agile squad and ability to work in a team
◦ Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
◦ Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
◦ Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
◦ Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
◦ Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
◦ Take end to end responsibility of the SDLC, from requirements elicitation to deployments.
◦ 7+ years of application design, development and unit test automation
◦ 5+ years of JAVA/ .NET development experience with Angular
◦ 3+ years of RDBMS integration and development (MS SQL SERVER, ORACLE, Data Modelling),
Spring Boot + JPA/Hibernate along with J2EE technologies.
◦ Understanding of SOA concepts and technologies such as WSDL, SOAP,
REST, PCF and micro services.
◦ Hands on Experience of Relational Databases, SQL, designing tables efficiently, write DDL scripts, stored procedures, views, Functions and ORM technologies.
◦ Exposure to React, Bootstrap or similar framework strongly preferred.
◦ Experience in Responsive Web Design, UI Debugging and Browser Developer Tools.
◦ DEVOPS – CICD pipeline(jenkins,gradle,sonarcube) exposure
◦ Hands on experience of Multi-threaded approach and Asynchronous development.
◦ Experience in using version control (i.e., GIT and SVN) and Build tools.
◦ Experience with working in Windows Server and RHEL/LINUX Server environments
◦ Strong understanding of the Client – Server Architecture.
◦ Work experience on Servers like Jboss, Apache Tomcat and WAS including configurations.
◦ Exposure to web services, service oriented architecture and messaging concepts is required.
◦ Ability to work well in a team and individually.
◦ Understanding and experience with full software development life cycles – Agile (Scrum )
◦ Exposure to Java programming
◦ Knowledge of Selenium test automation, BDD using Cucumber
◦ Experience using tools & technologies like uDeploy, SonarQube, Jenkins
◦ Experience in using any of the security tools like FortifyScan, Veracode or Appscan
◦ Angular 8, Bootstrap, ReactJs, NodeJs experience preferred
◦ PCF or Azure Cloud exposure
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 06:48:36 GMT
Join us in Telegram!
Apply for the job now!